Due to the custom nature of the items we produce, we cannot accept returns. However, orders may be eligible for credit* if it meets one of the following criteria:
- The blank items themselves are materially flawed;
- the quality of the decorating (i.e., printing or embroidery) is below a reasonable range of expectations;
- or the design of the final product is substantially different from the final design submitted.
Credit requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com within 10 business days of receiving the products. All requests will be submitted to our Quality Control Team for review.
Once a request is deemed as elibile for credit, the customer will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number in the form of "RMA + Order Number".
Depending on the nature of the request or the number of items in question, we may require the customer to ship the defective goods back to us before approving credit. In that case:
- We will provide a shipping label for the item(s) to be returned.
- Items should be returned in original packaging or closest similar packaging. (Damaged goods due to inproper packaging will result in loss of credit)
- All packages must have the RMA printed on the outside in order to be properly identified for credit. (Failure to do so may result in loss of credit)
- The customer is responsbile for scheduling a pickup or dropoff of the shipment via the preferred carrier listed on the shipping label.
- Credit for the returned item(s) will only be approved if all returned items are received in like-new contition. Items with noticeable wear or damage not caused by us will be deemed as ineligible for credit.
*ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AS STORE CREDIT ONLY